We are excited to lead the way in the 2017 Scottish Food & Drink Fortnight by highlighting our focus on flying the flag for homegrown producers across Scotland.
During these two weeks only, Sept 2-17, we are offering our customers a 10% discount on their purchases when they mention ‘Scottish Food & Drink Fortnight’.
Photo: Lussa Gin is an adventure in gin with Claire Fletcher describing local botanicals.
So how better to celebrate the Fortnight than with a spot of gin, vodka or whisky?!
Join us on the dates below to meet and chat with producers, taste their tipples and purchase a bottle or two with our Fortnight 10% discount.
Each producer is also donating a bottle for us to raffle off to customers who share their email.
If you haven’t already, sign up to our newsletter for updates.
- Friday, 1 September, 3-5pm: Magnum Cream Liqueur
- Saturday, 2 September: Aelder Elixir
- Sunday, 3 September: Fraiser of Scotland
- Friday, 8 September, 2-4pm: Shetland Reel Gin
- Saturday, 9 September: Crossbill Gin
- Sunday, 10 September:Magnum Cream Liqueur
- Friday, 15 September: Achroous Gin
- Saturday, 16 September: Lussa Gin
- Sunday, 17 September: Misty Isle Gin
- Saturday, 7 October, 2-4pm: Hills & Harbour Gin
- Saturday, 28 October, 2-4pm: Lilliard Gin