This unique Scottish Christmas Gift Box contains some of Beth’s favourite sweet and savour items, all handmade by small, Scottish producers. This might be the perfect gift box that is easily consumed so nothing goes to waste.
- Magnum Whisky Cream Liqueur 70cl with Speyside Scotch
- Shortbread House of Edinburgh Christmas Shortbread
- Crazy Carrot & Ginger Chutney by Isabella’s Preserves in Aberdeenshire
- Scottish honey with orange, clove & cinnamon by Edinburgh Honey Co.
- Scots Pine infused 66% Madagascar chocolate by Charlotte Flowers in Perthshire
- St Andrews Farmhouse Cheese from the East Neuk of Fife
- Maclean’s Seaweed & Black Pepper Oatcakes from Speyside (kelp seaweed from Western Isles
- Mackie’s of Scotland Gingerbread Toffee Popcorn from Aberdeenshire
- Hawkhead Whisky Smoked Cashews from Glasgow
- Edinburgh Candle made for us by Essence of Harris
- Scots Pine Soap made by and with our local Hood’s Honey
- Branded Cranachan & Crowdie box with our ribbed ribbon
*Substitutions may be made based on availability and will always be of the same or higher value.