2015 is exploding with the Year of Food & Drink ahead of us and we aim to be at the centre of it all!
Our weekly spotlight on individual producers is a chance for you to celebrate Scotland’s natural larder and quality produce by meeting the producers face to face and tasting their products for the first time.
If you haven’t already, sign up to our newsletter for updates.
We are showcasing our Scottish producers every Thursday, 4-7pm during 2015 (except June 10, see below):
- Feb 19: MaRobert’s Sauces
- Feb 26: Edward & Irwyn Chocolatiers
- March 5: Stewart Brewing
- March 12: Orkney Wine
- March 19: Border Tablet
- March 26: Ooft! Sauce
- April 2: Stag Bakeries and Huntly Herbs
- April 9: Oisin’s Farm and Macsween
- April 16: Cindy’s Teas and Scotia Spice
- April 23: Saladworx
- April 30: Great Glen Charcuterie and Stockan Oatcakes
- May 7: Trotters Independent Condiments
- May 14: The Whisky Sauce Co.
- May 21: Magnum Cream Liqueur
- May 28: Stoats Oats
- June 4: The Wee Tea Co.
- June 10: Harry’s Treats 9:30-11am (for dogs & their owners)
- June 11: IQ Chocolates and Supernature
- June 18: Charlotte Flower Chocolates and Darnley’s View Gin
- June 25: Arbikie Vodka
- July 2: Roots Soda and Strathearn Gin
- July 9: Cairn O’Mohr
- July 16: Summer Harvest Oils
- July 23: The Little Herb Farm and Sue Lawrence signing The Scottish Berries Bible
- July 30: Edinburgh Gin
- Aug 6: Summer House Drinks
- Aug 13: Arbikie Gin
- Aug 20: Scottish Cheese and Strathearn Gin
- Aug 27: Roots Soda and Cream o’ Galloway Ice Cream
- Sept 3: Gingernut Liqueur
- Sept 10: Williams Bros Brewing Co
- Sept 17: Thistly Cross Cider
- Oct 1: Mara Seaweed
We look forward to seeing you and introducing our local, Scottish food and drink producers!